Freudenberg Filtration Technologies Continuous Regeneration Technology (CRT)
Our Continuous Regeneration Technology (CRT) technology range includes diesel particulate filters for Atlas 6020, CAT 45B, CAT 55B and Sandvik 663 Mining Fleet Trucks as well as CAT R1700, CAT R2900 and Sandvik 621 & 517 Loaders mining fleet vehicles.
CRT Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters are a direct replacement for the OEM Muffler.
Freudenberg are renowned diesel particulate filtration manufacturers, approved and preferred suppliers to the Australian Mining Industry.
FFT CRT Filters
- Reduce mine site personnel exposure to Diesel Exhaust Emissions, a Group 1 Carcinogen listed by the World health Organisation IARC and recognised by Australian Cancer Council as Cancer Causing.
- microfresh® CRT filters improve air quality underground and help improve the short and long term health of workers in enclosed space.
- microfresh® CRT filters are locally made in Australia by Murray Engineering for Australian mining conditions.
- microfresh® CRT filters have full product installation and service support provided by Murray Engineering and Freudenberg Filtration.
- microfresh® CRT filters are direct replacements for OEM mufflers, quick and easy to install.
FFT Continuous Regeneration Technology (CRT)
- Are the most efficient filtration technology available.
- Provide 90% reduction of Carbon Monoxide and Hydrocarbons, and a 92+% reduction in diesel particulate matter DPM.
- Eliminate cold start up soot.
- Passively regenerate through the use of proprietary catalysts meaning longer service intervals compared to other ceramic filters.
- Come standard with Back Pressure Monitoring equipment.
CRT Filter Efficiency
Murray Engineering offer a full service exchange / cleaning service for CRT Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters and PFF Filters. Murray Engineering are a mining services company who understand underground machines, mining operations and the importance of reducing onsite maintenance concerns.
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies | CRT Diesel Exhaust Filters for Mining Fleet Vehicles.