Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters
Freudenberg manufacture and supply diesel particulate filters and catalyzed mufflers for ships, vessels and other applications.
The Freudenberg Filtration Technologies range of diesel exhaust catalysts for marine applications are manufactured for varying diesel engine size and power.
We are renowned Diesel Particulate Filtration manufacturers, approved and preferred suppliers to the Australian Mining Industry.
FFT Vessel Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalyzed Mufflers
- Reduce Diesel Particulate Matter output to help meet Euro 4/5 emissions limits and World Health Organisation IARC diesel exhaust classification as a Group 1 carcinogen.
- Prevent Carbon Monoxide and DPM (Soot) build up in confined spaces.
- Reduces DPM (Soot) residual on Fibre Glass or White Epoxy coated vessels and the constant need to clean craft.
- Compact and light weight, compared to ceramic variants with no onboard electric management systems.
- Catalytic regeneration is not required and units are essentially maintenance free, with negligible back pressure signature.
- Significantly reduces employees and customer exposure to smoky harmful carcinogenic exhaust particles.
- Catalytic filters suitable for auxiliary onboard diesel pumps and generators.
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies | Marine Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalyzed Mufflers for Ships and Vessels.