FFT Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters
Freudenberg manufacture and supply diesel particulate filters and catalyzed mufflers for forklifts and other applications.
The Freudenberg Filtration Technologies range of diesel exhaust catalysts for forklifts are manufactured for varying diesel engine size and power.
We are renowned Diesel Particulate Filtration manufacturers, approved and preferred suppliers to the Australian Mining Industry.
FFT Forklift Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalyzed Mufflers
- Reduce Diesel Particulate Matter DPM output to help meet Euro 4/5 emission limits and the World Health Organisation IARC diesel exhaust classification as a Group 1 carcinogen
- Compact and lightweight compared to ceramic variants requiring no onboard electric management system
- Prevent DPM (Soot) & Carbon Monoxide build up in workshops, delivery bays or enclosed areas
- Significantly reduces DPM, CO and HC build up in enclosed spaces.
- Limit operator and employee exposure to harmful particulate matter, improving workforce health and morale
- Catalytic regeneration is not required; units are essentially maintenance free and have negligible back pressure signature
- Prevent EPA compliance fines or complaints, minimise down time with your fleet and improve productivity.
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies | Forklift Diesel Particulate Filters and Forklift Catalyzed Mufflers.