Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters for Mining Fleet Vehicles
PROTECT YOUR WORKFORCE
FFT (Freudenberg Filtration Technologies) Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters are built for CAT IT30G & CAT IT28G Integrated Toolcarriers to help improve air quality underground and protect the short and long term health of workers.
FFT CAT IT30G & CAT IT28G Integrated Toolcarrier Diesel Exhaust filters:
• Reduce mine site personnel exposure to Diesel Exhaust Emissions, a Group 1 Carcinogen listed by the World health Organisation IARC and recognised by Australian Cancer Council as Cancer Causing.
• Improve air quality underground and help improve the short and long term health of workers in enclosed space.
• Are locally made in Australia by Murray Engineering for Australian mining conditions.
• Have full product installation and service support provided by Murray Engineering and Freudenberg Filtration.
• Are direct replacements for OEM mufflers, quick and easy to install.
FFT CAT IT30G & CAT IT28G diesel exhaust filters are a PFF (Partial Flow Filter).
The PFF technology will simply lose efficiency over time should maintenance not be performed rather than block, potentially stopping machine. Pending maintenance can easily be predicted through performing a simple gas test. The filter substrate is also more durable and less prone to cracking / damage.
The PFF system needs cleaning approximately every 2000-3000 hours (like all DPF’s due to lube oil ash build up) and service life is around 10,000 hours.
Murray Engineering offer a full service exchange / cleaning service for these filters. Murray Engineering are a mining services company who understand underground machines, mining operations and the importance of reducing onsite maintenance concerns.
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies | Diesel Particulate Filters for CAT IT30G & CAT IT28G Integrated Toolcarriers.