Freudenberg Filtration Technologies Partial Flow Filter Technology (PFF)
Our Partial Flow Filter (PFF) technology range includes diesel particulate filters for Atlas 6020, CAT 45B, CAT 55B, CAT IT30G & CAT IT28G Integrated Toolcarriers and Sandvik 663 Mining Fleet Trucks, CAT R1700, CAT R2900 and Sandvik 621 & 517 Loaders as well as Toyota LandCruiser mining fleet vehicles.
PFF Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters are a direct replacement for the OEM Muffler.
Freudenberg are renowned diesel particulate filtration manufacturers, approved and preferred suppliers to the Australian Mining Industry.
FFT (Freudenberg Filtration Technologies) Diesel Exhaust filters:
- Reduce mine site personnel exposure to Diesel Exhaust Emissions, a Group 1 Carcinogen listed by the World health Organisation IARC and recognised by Australian Cancer Council as Cancer Causing.
- microfresh® PFF filters improve air quality underground and help improve the short and long term health of workers in enclosed space.
- microfresh® PFF filters are locally made in Australia by Murray Engineering for Australian mining conditions.
- microfresh® PFF filters have full product installation and service support provided by Murray Engineering and Freudenberg Filtration.
- microfresh® PFF filters are direct replacements for OEM mufflers, quick and easy to install.
FFT Partial Flow Filter (PFF) technology:
- Provide superior filtration efficiency compared to OEM technology.
- Stainless steel housing and filter element construction ensures filters are durable and vibration resistant.
- Partial Flow design ensure filters do not block up and cause back pressure issues.
- Provide 90% reduction of Carbon Monoxide and Hydrocarbons, and a 75-92% reduction in diesel particulate matter DPM.
- No back pressure monitoring required.
PFF Filter Efficiency
Murray Engineering offer a full service exchange / cleaning service for these PFF Catalytic Diesel Exhaust Filters and CRT Filters. Murray Engineering are a mining services company who understand underground machines, mining operations and the importance of reducing onsite maintenance concerns.
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies | PFF Diesel Exhaust Filters for Mining Fleet Vehicles.